Students and parents, we are monitoring the forecast for tonight and tomorrow so that we can make a decision about the Winter Retreat. We know that the forecast can always change, and we will remain as flexible as we need to be to ensure that we make a wise decision about transportation for the retreat.
At this time, we are seeing that the bulk of the storm will not be hitting us in Corning or at our destination in Morris, PA. Our areas are going to receive quite a bit of rain, and then a few inches of snow starting early morning into the afternoon. The precipitation in Morris is expected to end around noon Friday as well.
At this time, we have not made a change to our travel schedule and we will see how everything is looking on Friday morning. We will either stay on time, choose to delay our departure by an hour or so to allow for plows on the roads, or we will delay our departure until Saturday morning. Stay tuned for more information. When a decision is made tomorrow, we will post to our Facebook Pages, as well as begin to inform students and parents via e-mail and phone calls as necessary.